Township CLOSED due to COVID-19
The Township Board is taking proactive steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in Michigan:
Our Priorities are:
- Keeping Township Staff members safe
- Continue serving our community
- Do our part in slowing the community spread of the virus where there appears to be outbreaks, so that the most vulnerable people are able to get care they need.
Therefore, due to the severe nature of this virus and in order to do our part to slow the spread of the virus, we have locked our doors to the public for the time being.
- In order to deal with your question or concern, the hours, email and phone numbers of all staff are listed on the Staff Directory under the "Contact Us" section at the top of the Home page.
- Please leave them a voice mail if they do not answer.
- We have asked them to check their voice mail & email frequently and respond with acknowledgement as soon as possible.
- If you have documents to leave, please email them to the respective staff member, or deposit in the Drop Box on the post opposite the Township Hall entry door or you may US Mail them.
This is effective March 16, 2020 and will continue until withdrawn.
Thank You for your consideration of the Staff.