Twp COVID-19 Update - Mar 24
The Township Board is taking proactive steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in Michigan:
Our Priorities are:
- Keeping Township Staff members safe
- Continue serving our community
- Do our part in slowing the community spread of the virus where there appears to be outbreaks, so that the most vulnerable people are able to get care they need.
Therefore, due to the RECENT EXECUTIVE ORDER TO "STAY HOME & STAY SAFE" (2020-21):
- Only the Township SUPERVISOR, CLERK & TREASURER will work limited hours in the office
- Other employees will only work if critically necessary
- We have asked them to check their voice mail & email frequently and respond with acknowledgement as soon as possible.
- If you have documents to leave, please email them to the respective staff member, or deposit in the Drop Box on the post opposite the Township Hall entry door or you may US Mail them.
This is effective March 24, 2020 and will continue until withdrawn.
Thank You for your consideration of the Staff.